Thursday 14 February 2013

Manila: Partying The "Pubcrawl" Style



I have heard of Manila Pubcrawl through my blogger-friend Lois who had so much fun attending this party. So when I had the chance to join this party without spending any bucks, I immediately grabbed the opportunity.


All I have to do was to follow the mechanics in Lois' post, and then the Pubcrawl people will randomly choose 3 winners in Facebook and Solesisters. Tadaa! I was picked and got a free pass to this party! FREE! (I just saved 990 pesos!)

DJ Yabis from dreameurotrip.com and Julia Clarete

I missed partying so much that I never rejected any of the drinks offered to me. They had super fun games, as well. From all the bar hopping that I've been to, this was the definitely most unforgettable one. Heck, I'm not gonna turn 22 without experiencing an orgasmic party like this!


Manila Pubcrawl is a "pinoy-style" partying and bar-hopping. I consider this very unique because they use "jeepney" as their mode of transportation in their bar-hopping. They had it in Boracay before, but now they're in Manila in Quezon and Makati City, the best cities to party.

Included in this party are the free rides with the party jeepney, free entrance to 5 clubs (you'll save bigtime on this one), 10 FREE shots, 2 for 100 drink specials in each bar, Manila Pubcrawl shirt (best part!), get-to-know games, new friends and Manila Pubcrawl membership! 


I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to party hard and have fun! I'm telling you guys, it's all worth it!

For more information, you can visit Pubcrawl's site: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment